Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Open Your Door!

My QB5* friend, Carole, has an online, video class starting June 14!
You should REALLY consider taking it.
If you just click on the picture it will take you where you need to go!
I'll be there.... we can sit together... it'll be lots of fun!
I've seen the intro..... you know she's in New Zealand.... and she has the cutest little accent!
It's worth taking the class just to see Carole!
But...seriously.....
it's a journal class....
and it's summer (at least in my part of the world)....
take a class!
*QB5 is short for Queen Bees...and there are five of us... just a fun little swap group we made up for ourselves. Are you in a little swap group with one or two others? If not, you should start one!

9 comments:

~*~Patty said...

Oh this is such a great post ... something I have been "thinking" about but have not yet mustered!
See ya in class ... bzzzzz
oxo

BadPenny said...

I really should join Carole emailed me ... Patty is there too !
I wish that I could make you a dress to wear for your daughter's weding !!! but Margaret's dress up challenge is as far as my dressmaking goes !

margaret said...

Fab post Linda, I'll 'see' you there! in the meantime I'm a gathering!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun class. I will have to check out her blog, Linda Jo.

Vickie said...

Hi Linda Jo - hope you had a good trip to East Texas. Yep, it was HOT, and hotter still today! I dont know what July and August are going to be like. Hope your FIL is doing well - thanks for thinking of me!! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Jeanie said...

OK, I'll link to it. You never know....

carole brungar said...

OMG! I hope my bum doesn't look big in that!! LOL!

Mescrap said...

Still consider to take the class too :)e

Unknown said...

I'll be a little late the first day, but I am coming!