Friday, November 16, 2007

Tile, granite and grout Friday!

Nothing much harder than having to pick a grout color, is there? The shower looks good! They are scheduled to install the granite countertop this afternoon! Can't wait...especially since I hardly remember what it looks like. We are also doing the counters in the other 3 bathrooms! Pictures will be posted! You didn't think I could post and not mention Silver Bella again, did you? These are my goodies spread out on the table for friends and family to see. Isn't it grand!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bathroom looks great Linda! And so do all those pretties from Silver Bella! Have a great weekend!
xo natalea

Leslie said...

Yes, I think you choose the best tile for the bathroom! Beautiful! And the Silver Bella stash -- so pretty. I am home, but just now uploading photos. So fun!

Anna said...

love your shower! good job picking out the colors :)

Linda Jo said...

Just so you know...that tile didn't have grout in it yet.