Monday, November 26, 2007

Inchies Revisited

Back to Quilt Festival for a moment.....I never uploaded this picture of Fabric Inchies! Can you see it? Click on the picture and it will enlarge right before your eyes! I love inchies. I can't do the fabric ones very well...but some people sure can. I think I'm going to pull out my paper inchies and do something with them. Wouldn't it be fun to do Christmas inchies!!! Then you could make a card with them. You could scan them and then play with them digitally .... then print that out .... glue them to something. It's endless! I've inspired myself.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful quilt. I haven't tried the fabirc ones, but maybe because I fear failure. lol You GO Girl on the Christmas inchie idea! Am I on your mailing list? heehee

Linda Jo said...

It's not a quilt...it is just inchies for a swap at the Houston International Quilt Festival. But would be a good quilt!!! Yeah...you might be on my mailing list. ha

Robin said...

Hi Linda! Thanks for stopping by to meet me! I love your inchies! I've been admiring them all over the place lately! I even bought some vintage 1950's magazines last Summer for images but never made ONE! I'm super JEALOUS that you got to attend Silver Bella oh my GOODNESS! I can't get enough of those pictures! I'll be back to visit again soon!

Anna said...

whoa! they look complicated!! so are you making some too? you go girl! cute aggies pics - we watched the game on tv - did you see kelly there? or travis wood? we thought of her when her team lost :( but a congrats to y'all!
xoxox
anna