Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Friday Again!

Yesterday was pretty productive for me. I did a lot of CLEANING HOUSE and... I did art! I made this little booklet a few months ago and just couldn't figure out what to do with it. After getting my great book from Natalea the other day, I decided I should sew some ledger pages in it. Now I'm going to mail it to someone on my CPA RAK List today! Oh...look...one more shot of it! I think it would be good to put quotes in? It's basically a folded book. Then I worked on my piece for the 4 x 4 Patriotic Swap... again on CPA List. Today I'm going out to look for red/white/blue crepe paper... I tried painting my white, but not too great - I was just making myself stay home yesterday and use what I have. Well, today is a new day and I'm goin out! That is Martha Stewart glitter on the edges. Napkin base. AND.... I finally sat down and put together my charm bracelet kit that I bought from Altered Belly! I love it. I NEEDED another bracelet.
I ALSO worked on my star inchies for the CPA List swap...but I will save that for tomorrow ... or later today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh thanks for dropping by and for your sweet comments! I see you got a book from Natalea! I love your bracelet!Have a great weekend!

Sandy

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Hi Linda!! You have been busy creating!! You bracelet is SO cute and your garden is lovely! I love the smell of Gardenias, too! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments!
Michelle xoxo

The Other Side of Me said...

Hi Linda,

Your book turned out awesome. Your right, it is perfect for quotes.
If I remember correctly you should be getting ready for your trip to Savannah. You will have to let me know how your visit went.
Take care.
Tammy