Wednesday, August 8, 2007

House Triptychs

Back of house triptych by Debbie Dischley. This was a swap on InThisHouse Yahoo Group. This is one of the triptychs I received in the swap. My triptychs have already been on here and one of them is my banner at this time! The middle panel reads "A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams." Here is the front:

The first panel says "A house is a home when it shelters the body and comforts the soul."

Second panel reads "The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it." and the third panel says "Let me live in a house by the side of the road and be a friend to man."

I'll add another one I received tomorrow. I just love these. I love the house shape...I'm not sure why I love that shape so. There is another swap going on there that I'm in...making houses and other buildings (a skyline) out of business cards. I haven't started mine yet...they are due the end of the month and I have a swap on Christian Paper Artists to finish first. I'll show you peeks soon.

1 comment:

eb said...

I love house shaped art as well - these that you have posted are lovely and have you seen "In This House" - I'm savoring it - all you favorite mixed media artists -

thank you for visiting and your kind comment...

wishing you pink and turquoise,

xox - eb.