Thursday, October 18, 2007

Gettin Ready!

What has she been working on? I know that's what you are wondering. Well, I've been consumed by what ornaments I am going to make for a swap at Silver Bella. I'm in an "aqua and silver ornament swap". After some trial and error, I have settled on something...which means I've made 16 of these things and they are what I'm taking. I will keep it a secret for awhile. But here is a cropped picture of yesterday's product. I took a photo of today's further embellishment, but it came out blurred. That's because I was trying to crop while I took the photo...why didn't I just take the whole thing and then crop it, you ask? I seem to be into doing things the hard way these days. Driving myself nuts. Charley and I DID get a walk today...leaves are beginning to fall....there are rumors of a cool front arriving soon. Look at Charley! He likes to sleep behind the new sofa on the new hardwood floor! He's such a silly 5 year old boy. He's the first dog we ever had that has his own toy box!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - look at all the pine needles!! makes me miss houston BUT I will say the it's been REALLY cool here - like highs in the 60 to 70s very crisp clear and autumn like weather - I even bought a jacket this year!! ANNA

Beth Leintz said...

Oh Charlie's a sweetheart- I have a golden, too- and they are such good companions!

Beth Leintz said...

Oh, and I'm glad to know I'm not the only person that had some "trial & error" before they came up with a plan for their SilverBella swap!