Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Warrenton 2014 Spring



Returned to my concrete doll head planter booth!
 
Pictures from last fall's show here.
(He had more heads then...)
 
He has more than doll heads....
lots more....
He's behind Excess and on the left side.
(Warrenton)

Soooooo... it's Texas Antique Week in Round Top/Warrenton, TX!
So if you've read this blog for a few years, you know I'm going....
Melinda and I went just for the day yesterday........ a beautiful day in the 60's!

Those dishes above would be great for someone that plays cards a lot.... didn't buy em.
They were still at Clutter when I left there yesterday.


The doll head lady is still in Warrenton.......... remember when she was at the very back?
Not any more........... more booths beyond her now!

Clutter shot just cause I love them!
 
Below are some great bottles and some reallllllllllly nice baskets.... Yesterday a lot of set up was still going on.......... it's very early in the show.... (click on the pictures to see larger)...



Loved these benches below...............

I didn't buy a lot........... sweet, sweet old book of script and some lace (all from Clutter).
 
Got this dove bird house (tin)....... from Mexico.... $15....

Great article in The Huffington Post last year.


And I finally gave in and bought an olive basket.
Not sure what I'm going to do with it.
Going price seemed to be $35 right now.
(One booth was charging $60!!!)
 
In case you haven't seen these...
(they are all over Round Top/Warrenton)
look here on Pinterest.
And here on Etsy!!!
 

 
If you stillllllllllll don't know if you should go,
watch this!!!
 

6 comments:

Lorrie said...

Looks like a fun time. Love that iron or cement crown.

Jill said...

I'll drool up here in the North!

Jeanie said...

I love, love, love it when you go to Round Top and share your pix! If I was in your territory, you know that would be first on my list (after playing in the studio with you!)

~*~Patty S said...

This always looks like such a fun fun time...never heard of an olive bucket before

Hope you are having an OK weather day today...the news sounded threatening!

Stay safe
oxo

carole brungar said...

Ooh yummy! I love your purchases!

Unknown said...

Great stuff at the market! My in Laws have lots of those big bottles in baskets. I wonder what people would want them for?