Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Inspiration again!

I'm doing Teresa's current Ezine A Journal of Interest
showed us how to do her pages.
Now she's shown me before...
on her blog and also in the publications I go to the stores and buy.
But finally....it's starting to sink in.
So here are two pages I made yesterday -
when I should've been working on a swap.....
I'm also hosting a swap on Christian Paper Artists called The Joy Jingle Banner!
We have a template size,
and the color scheme of pink/orange/yellow
and it must have a jingle bell affixed to it.
Well....Miss Lynn at Create Breathe
has a picture of her contribution to it....
I am continually blown away by the stuff she makes...
and here is just one more awesome thing!
Go check her out!
Remember my stitched sampler a few posts below?
Well, I believe I told you Amy was my inspiration for that.
Her sampler is completed and below is a peek at it.
Go to her blog Inspireco
and see the entire gorgeous, exquisite creation!!!!
You are going to L O V E it!!
Who is inspiring you these days?

9 comments:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Hi Linda!
I popped over from my little Silver Bella sister's blog (Lynn) because she was bragging about the beautiful Joy swap! What a cute project!!!!
I've seen you here and there but now since I've read your blog today...I'm hooked...yeah...I'm a new follower.
Your art journal is beautiful.
I don't think I "officially" met you last year at Silver Bella so I hope to for sure this year. Since you are a "Texas Bella", I hope you are one of the ones that have "adopted" me (the only one from Louisiana) into the Texas Bella clan & I hope to meet you at a pre party!
everything vintage

Debbie said...

I really like your bird page!!!!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS journal page! And I need to visit Miss Lynn

Margaret said...

fabbo pages and great (distracting links) now see, this is what I was saying about all the eye candy ruining my eyesight! gorgeous!

miss lynn said...

hey miss linda!
it looks like the
journal ezine is
a huge hit...i'm
sorta bummed out
that i passed it
up! your pages look
great. thanks for
the kind words, and
YOU are an inspiration!
happy day!

Leah Sparks said...

Now that is amazing! Very creative and beautiful colors.

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

You know I woke up this morning thinking about your lovely journal pages...I visited you yesterday and something happened...a couple of clicks down the blogland highway and....well you know! I sure did want to say "hey" and how wonderful these pages are!

How is the party girl holding up :)?

natalea said...

Linda - I love your Pam-inspired journal pages! I have slowly been working on the ezine, but I've been more into my other art journal lately and can't seem to break out of that style...but I'll get around to it!
Hope all is well! xo natalea

Jeanie said...

There's lots of eye candy here! Fun stuff and love the journal.