Monday, August 29, 2011

Journal Insides

 I showed you a stack of my journals here.
Someone said they would love to see inside.
So.... because I'm desperate for blog fodder at the moment...
I'll show you!
 These are four that aren't toooo private..... and I've been working in them a long time....

These images are from the one with the blue cover - which is my daily journal...
My journals are also my scrapbooks.  I'm not a "scrapbooker".... but I do like to glue things in and keep them.  Things like tickets to events and current events....
 ...and yes, I draw sometimes.... my girls are based on Teesha Moore....

 The page below was obviously written during the winter:

The next pages are from the Day Book that says 2008 on the front...
 pages  from Christy Tomlinson's Three Hearts workshop....


more scrapbooking....
 from Christy's She Art workshop.... I tend to work in my journals instead of on the canvases she suggests. I'll get some of those done eventually...
More to come!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I "accidently" found your blog from a long list of others and I am so very happy that I did! You are such an inspiration to me. I have bookmarked you and now I'm off to check out your Pinterest! :)

Margaret said...

well well well, what a dark horse you are! look at those drawings, you kept that rather quiet hmmm?? I love them, we need to see more of them, perhaps that's something for our next QB5 challenge, what is it we said we were doing?
Your journals are fab, I love the Christy Tomlinson pages, great texture, I can show you how to make map canvases, really I can

~*~Patty S said...

ooooo I enjoyed seeing your pages SO much...please don't stop!
I know photographing takes lots of time and sizing and...well we know how much time blogging takes

the Princess Katherine pages are super and so are all of your drawings...wonderful Lady!!!

when in doubt what to post...please show us more!

Happy Monday...hope you don't roast again today!
oxo

Lorrie said...

I'm always interested in the insides of art journals. Thanks for sharing glimpses of yours.

Jeanie said...

Oh, I'm so glad you showed the insides. I love your work and I love seeing how you "think" artistically! Much to cherish here, I think!