Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Journaling a scrapbook


These two top and below.... are in the burgundy journal...
which is so large I'll be working in it when I get to Assisted Living...
But at least I started!


above is my beloved father-in-law that we lost in May...
From last year when he and a lady were King and Queen of Mardi Gras
in their assisted living facility!
These are the kinds of things that I think need to be in my journals!

Now....to my current Remains of the Day journal...
I am using it to save notes from my blogging buddies!
It's filled with notes from all of you!
If you ever sent me something and wrote a note with it...
I most likely have it in here!!!


Love my blogging friends!

8 comments:

Margaret said...

always good to have a long term project on the go, ha ha love it!! you are our journalling Queen

Suz said...

Love that picture of your fil. He looks so kind. I love that you have saved all those little bloggy notes. I better start now! What a great thing to put in your Mary Ann Moss journal!
Hugs,
Suz

Lorrie said...

Well at least you won't be bored in the old folks home!
Love the idea of saving all the notes from bloggers. Your pages look so interesting.

Anonymous said...

Linda, I LOVE the idea of having something to save all the 'notes' in...I have kept all of mine, too, from people who have sent me RAKs or when I hosted a SWAP...thanks for the idea!!

~*~Patty S said...

Love you back Lady!!!

Your journals really hold such treasures and tell great stories in the process...very inspiring!

Your fil made a very fine King...that is one precious picture for sure!!!

oxo
Happy September Dear One!

kandeland said...

great idea for your ROD journal! xo

Jeanie said...

Can you tell I'm reading backwards? We love you, too! And love your journaling!

Unknown said...

I love how you added blogger's cards into your book!!!

Sandy xox