Friday, December 12, 2008

Please Mr. Postman!!

I mailed the decks!
The decks are gone! Ding, dong the blasted decks are gone! Hooray! Hooray! I really like the decks....and will share more about them later...when I recover. Meanwhile.....these are the blogs that I want to spend time with and just haven't been able to... but I don't want YOU to miss out...
My idol Pam Garrison is having a coffee filter fetish that you are going to DYE for.
My idol Charlotte Lyons is having a Sweet Mountain Holiday you simply must not miss. My idol Rebecca Sower is having a Merry Make-Do Christmas that you will l o v e! Teresa McFayden's Comfort and Joy E-zine is up and going and I am loving it! Tim Holtz Twelve Tags of Christmas just ended! I will have to catch up on that one. You should check it out.

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Gotta visit them all! Congrats on completing your decks!

Anna said...

omgosh! sooo stinking awesome... i love the tim holtz link and the garrison and the sower and the... ok now i'm depressed at how uncreative i have been this xmas.... wahhhhhhhh ps got my decks.... i'm sending u an email about it...