Friday, November 21, 2008

Strains of Silver Bella

Above is Virginia's and my "shrine" that we made in our hotel room. Each night we would place our newly made treasures on top of the tv in the living room.....yes, we had a suite...everyone did.
Of course, nothing is finished. Virginia didn't like the bottle she brought for her Pam Garrison project, so her's is blank. Mine still needs more stuff. But I haven't had time to work on any of my Silver Bella stuff yet. Security searched my carry-on bag twice trying to find what the "man" was seeing that was "suspicious" in my bag. We finally found my Pam Garrison house project - with the bottle wrapped in wire!!! Too funny. I need to warn her that those should not be in carry-on luggage! The two houses on the left were made by the woman sitting next to me and I can't remember her name.... my little beach bungalow is to the right! My pink cottage...that is still not quite finished is shown in a better picture on Charlotte Lyon's blog. I have a pewter watch and you can see it where I'm holding mine at an angle for her to photograph. Go take a look.
I will try and get more Silver Bella projects and goodies photographed soon. I know.....it's been one of those weeks.....had my every ten year colonoscopy Wednesday. Just wait...you'll be old one day, too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even unfinished, they are still beautiful! Thank you for sharing your photos so I can live vicariously through you. ;) Hope to see more soon!

Vickie said...

Hey! Looks like you had a great time at Silver Bella. I'm not a paper artist but I sure do admire all you folks that do that. It looks so fun and I love the projects that ya'll did. I love the little houses! Boy, I bet you have lots of ideas to play with and expand upon now! Have fun - Vickie & happy holidays!

Margaret said...

Beautiful work Linda, these little houses are gorgeous and so different from each other.

Anna said...

beautiful houses.... I'm working on my jenni bowlin bingo card house.... trying to design a roof - with built in gables and a chimney????......

Jeanie said...

I love the shrine, Linda -- beautiful work! It gets me all inspired for the holidays! I'm joyfully envious of all the Bella fun!

Anonymous said...

love your houses, I too am a big little house aficionado!
Best wishes for your holiday,
Colette George