Friday, November 7, 2008

Silver Bella is Almost Here!

Some of the "bellas" are giving "sneak peeks" on their blogs.... but here's a flat out look at my atc's for one of the swaps. Unless you are in that swap, you probably won't know which one it is. But these were all due to our hostess on November 1 and we will get our atc books at Silver Bella! I think they will be awesome and I'll show you when I get back! So above are 6 samples from the 20 something I had to make. They are each different - why of course!
I leave next Thursday!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Linda, These are my favorite rendition of your nest theme yet! I L*VE the bit of tins*l stuck in with the w*rds. VERY sweet (but not drippy! heehee)

Lorrie said...

These are wonderful atcs - everytime I see one (or similar) I want to create one of my own. I haven't yet...maybe one day.

Lorrie

Anna said...

super great birdie nest! I agree the tinsel is a PERFECT touch for your silver bella friends! You are amazing :) also I waiting for spring so I can try my hand at bird (inchies or atcs...) you have inspired me with your nest... I have some ideas storing up oxoxo Anna

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I show the whole thing too, I don't just do peeks. Glad you did, these are fun to see!

Debe said...

And your beautiful preview is why I DIDN'T do a swap. Not up to that level. Just love those!! We will be at the airport going to Omaha toot sweet!

Julia said...

Yea! I get one of those! Julia....a fine but not feathered friend who will soon meet you on the flight to Omaha!

Jeanie said...

These are amazing, Linda. Anyone who receives one of your cards is most definitely in for a treat and something truly beautiful.

How I wish I could join you at Silver Bella. I'm just inspired by your posts! And enjoy your class with Pam G!