Saturday, November 22, 2008

Inspiration comes in small ways....

BFF Virginia framed some of her inchies. Isn't this awesome.
I'm not finished posting about Silver Bella...but I must show the inspired artwork below. When 4 of us Bellas....Virginia, Peggy, Debe and I boarded the flight from Omaha back to Houston we were on a glitter high and wished we had make and takes for all the passengers... but since we didn't, one of them made some art on a "barf bag" for us. Here it is:
We, of course, had no scissors. And he used bubble gum for adhesive. We were so impressed. We later learned that his wife scrapbooks - so he does have some insight. Here it is.... Mr. ashearer @ ...well I won't put his email.... Thank you!!

7 comments:

Anna said...

wow - a man made those for yall? how cool! :) love V's inchies.. ;)

ps my word verification...... is.....

subjet

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Linda,
That inchies mosaic is spectacular! And I have loved reading your posts about Silver Bella. I want to go so badly next year! Many blessings for a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for you! Love, Katie

Unknown said...

Note to self- carry a glue stick on our travels. It is one item they can't confiscate (I once had a tube of Mary Kay cleanser taken from me and told I needed to check it in my baggage because it was too big!!!! OMG!)

Amazing art on barf bags! Functional too. They can be gift bags! haha Or, because they are plastic lined, carry Thanksgiving LEFTOVERS! ROFLing!

Shannon (Faith and Chocolate) said...

I LOVE the inchies framed!!! Way to go Virginia! ;)
And I LOVE the "Barf Bag Art"!! That is just tooo funny! HE did a great job! The flight back with you girls would have been a hoot! ;)
On to your SB post...
Hugs,
Shan

Anonymous said...

HOW funny!

Jeanie said...

I've never done inchies, but seeing that is a good motivator!

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

had to really chuckle at Nathalie's comment...you gals are too funny!!!