Friday, July 4, 2008

What's On Your Mantle?

I was in a patriotic swap that produced this! I love banners... I tend to mail them to people - so this is the only one I actually possess. I plan to rectify that right away though. This swap was hosted by Anna-Marie on Christian Paper Artists! The above square was made by Chris. This one (above) was made by Anna-Marie. The Betsy Ross one was done by Corbi, who has no blog, but is Chris' mom. I made these two to send off and then I made some extras to fill in my banner. I used napkins for the base over cardstock. So the fill-in ones are just the napkins showing. I found the ribbon at Hobby Lobby and I tied three different ones together to string my banner pieces up. Did you make anything special for the 4th of July?

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Hey, Linda - long time no visit! I've been swamped at work. Looks like you had a great 4th. Love your banner and decorations. I couldn't seem to get together enough to do decorations. Only my flag, and that's about it. Hope things are going well for you and yours! Vickie