Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Silver Bella 2008

Silver Bella 2007 Revisited! Above is one photo of some of my goodies from the event in 07. This photo above is from Vendor night...which is also dress-up night. Last year the theme was something like Cowgirl Prom ... can't remember.... Junk Gypsy kind of wear. From left to right: Me, Sharon, Natalea and Janey.
The photo above is also from vendor night at Silver Bella 2007.
Sooo... the point of all this is to tell you that I'm registered for Silver Bella 2008! Booked my hotel room and my plane ticket! I got all my first choice classes! And.....even better.....my BFF Virginia is going with me!!!!!!!!!! Last year I had just the greatest time ever - didn't know anyone when I got there...but made some great friends. See posts here and any in November of 2007. This year I have two classes with Charlotte Lyons, one with Pam Garrison, one with Rebecca Sower and one with Jenni Bowlin. There is a great lineup of teachers (including Sally Jean Alexander) ..... and Mary Engelbreit is the Guest Speaker at the luncheon on Saturday. Vendor night is always a huge affair, too! You can see the classes here - I bet you could still get in!

7 comments:

Tabitha said...

That looks like a blast!!! I love the "Cowgirl prom!" Well, I love any excuse to dress up!! Sounds like a swell event. I love the stuff you make--are you on Etsy??

Unknown said...

Oh, how I wish I could go!!! Maybe SOME day. In the mean time I will live vicariously through your trip. Take lots of pictures and give a FULL report!

Lorrie said...

You will have SO much fun! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it on the blogosphere since I'm not able to attend.

Lorrie

Vickie said...

WHat a fun party! I'm envious! I hope you have a great time AGAIN and make lots of new great memories, Linda.

Looking forward to lots of photos - hugs - Vickie

Vickie said...

Forgot to tell you - I went to your Flicker site and saw the pic with the 3 Aggie rings! Awesome - we have a pic like that, too, with my Husband & son. Once an Aggie, always an Aggie! Whoop! Vickie

The Other Side of Me said...

Hi Linda,

Congrats on your 1 year Anniversary and I hope you have another great year at Silver Bella!
Tammy

Doojies said...

I can't wait!!! And my bff since 5th grade is coming too from Houston!!!! I'm over the moon! How many Aggies?...(her, her hubby, two daughters and soon her son for starters)...we may have to have our own little party...