Monday, July 14, 2008

Life CAN Be a RAK

I had a great mail day on Saturday! Katie sent me this darling angel tag that I had admired on her blog . Also in the package was a sweet blue notepad and a Mary Englebreit tag...all wrapped in blue polka dot paper! Anna.... who spoils me terribly .... sent me a beautiful apron ... black cut velvet on gold and lined in black. She MADE this! It's a Diva Apron!!!! And.... a delightful book - that she ALSO MADE! It's titled The Artist's Survival Kit and is filled with fun charts and tips. It's great. Well, she says the apron is my win on her blog giveaway and the book is my RAK from her on the CPA Yahoo Group - which she did owe me. So, she's right - I guess I did deserve these things. haha She also sent her pennats for the summer banner swap I'm hosting - but I'll save those to show later. I didn't get any good mail today. sigh!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an apron? Wearing that is certain to spice something up!

Anna said...

that's a cute angel take - Katie is a sweet angle herself! Glad you like the apron....xoxo anna

Anonymous said...

there's nothing better than a good mail day I always say! good stuff Linda! xo natalea

Linda Jo said...

Yeah....maybe I can wear that apron to Silver Bella Prom? I am NOT wearing a prom dress.

Anonymous said...

I like the apron!