Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Harvey Saga Continued


I know I need to update my friends that only know me through my blog.
We are surviving.
The wonderful heavy trash trucks came from San Antonio to pick up our debris.
It took weeks.
Our yard looks much better..... but not back to normal yet!


The picture below is from a couple of weeks ago as well.
We are done with the dehumidifiers.
Our house is dry and our mold report came back all clear!
We are cleared for drywall!



So I've been painting swatches of paint on the remaining walls.
I'll take a picture of that today.
I already have 12 colors up there....
Getting a few more samples today.
(we are staying in an apartment)


The roses in the back seem to be surviving as well!


I hope you are doing well.
Praying for our friends in Florida, Puerto Rico and California as well as South Texas!

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

It's good to see this report, Linda. I've been wondering though I occasionally see bits on FB. It's an enormous job but it must feel tremendous to know you are not only progressing but the mold is gone and you can continue. Three cheers. Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Caterina Giglio said...

Great post, Linda! looks like things are coming back to normal. Like you I am praying especially for Puerto Rico. my heart is broken over their endless suffering. My husband has been in your neighborhood, at the KinderCare .. coming home tonight! finally!! Sending you big hugsxxx

Blogger said...

Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

Over 160,000 women and men are trying a easy and secret "water hack" to burn 2lbs each and every night in their sleep.

It's painless and works on everybody.

Just follow these easy step:

1) Hold a glass and fill it up half the way

2) Proceed to use this weight loss hack

and become 2lbs skinnier when you wake up!