Friday, July 10, 2015

My Cards



I keep forgetting to post this.
And here it is July and it's still in Drafts!
I'll set it to publish in a few days!

A few of my friends decided to make birthday cards for me in May.
These are friends that don't make cards, in case you wondered.
The newsy looking piece in front is some "ephemera" from one of them.
I taught them that word 10 years or so ago.  
They still throw ephemera at me when 
they think they have some. 

(Note.... the card on the right is an altered card.... I gave her high praise!)

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Belated birthday greetings and three cheers for having such divinely talented and thoughtful friends!

~*~Patty S said...

You are funny ... still celebrating!
Good for you and those are some fun cards.
Almost missed this post...time is moving at warp speed it seems.
oxo

Jill said...

Well very belated...but I hope you had a wonderful birthday and that this year is better than all the rest!! Getting older actually isn't bad at all in my mind!