Monday, July 27, 2015

Index Card A Day July 2015



I haven't kept up with ICAD this year as I have in the past.
But I do still love it!

Thought I'd show you a couple of cards just
so you will know I'm still here.

I uploaded these and then realized I should maybe blur my last name out.
There might be someone out there that doesn't know it yet. 
(cut up boarding passes from Vegas trip)


So I'm still working on videos from the Misty Mawn class...
some of you will recognize the girl in the lower left!

Happy July!

4 comments:

Lorrie said...

Fun to see your artwork.

Jeanie said...

I love seeing these and so glad you are having a productive summer!

~*~Patty S said...

SO great to see these Linda!!!
ICADs really are a fun size.
You are a lot more security minded than I am (my complete name is in my header).
I really need to get me back to Misty's class....been playing hookie since I started my big clean up ... no more excuses.
oxo

sheila 77 said...

These collages are so pretty and interesting. Icads are such a good shape.
I like all of them and my favouritie is the one with the bee.