Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Clear and Crisp

Today is beautiful in South Texas.
I'm thinking we'll have one more freeze this season... just one night...
and then I can REPLANT!
But I came across some snow shots that just brought me such joy...
I thought I'd share...
I feel a need for joy right now..
The sleigh picture above was taken by me several years ago
in Winter Park, Colorado.
Above was taken behind my house last year when snow was just beginning to fall. I love this child.... found on a news site a few months ago. If you have a better credit for it, please let me know.
This image is from here. (Marie Claire)
печаль These two are gorgeous and you can find their links by clicking on them. Snow Day at the Garden
Have a good day....
say a prayer for our friends in New Zealand...
specifically in Christchurch.

4 comments:

Lorrie said...

Gorgeous photos. We have snow falling fast and furiously here - most unseasonable. But there's nothing to do about it except make a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy it!

Vickie said...

Hi Linda Jo - I feel ashamed. I've been such a bad blogger AND visitor. For shame!

Your pictures are beautiful! I love the first one the best - anything with a horse in it is always my favorite. Well, I have to say that the little cutie in yellow is pretty sweet, too. I, too, am waiting for that one last freeze before I tear into the gardening. Onions are out, but that's all. I'm SO ready! Happy "almost" spring!

Jeanie said...

Oh, Linda -- how beautiful! Every single one. While I'm not a big fan of the snow itself, I do appreciate a good snow photo and you've found some perfect ones!

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

Beautiful pics, Linda! Loved the shot of the green belt...! You don't often see snow there...ha! That little girl photo is priceless. And there is no place like Colorado to enjoy snow. We used to go to Steamboat Springs all the time when the kids were younger. Such fun memories...

I love being able to "go to" snow, I just don't want to live in those places where it lives all winter long. LOL!