Friday, February 13, 2009

V-Day Countdown!

If you are still preparing for Valentine's Day ... or even if you are finished ...like me ... go check out Martha Stewart's site for their Ten Years of Valentines at Martha' Moments.
Oh.... I changed my settings so that when you leave a comment, instead of a popup, you still have the current post in the window. I like that on blogs and I found how to switch to that. It's in your dashboard somewhere. Just making your life better one post at a time! rofl

3 comments:

Anna said...

ok.. i'm trying our your new style of posting a comment...
do u think it's easier? sometimes I find it hard... if I'm not signed in to my google accnt - I don't know! (decisions decisions....) xoxo anna

Debbie said...

Hi! I love your blog! found it by way of Miz Juney's blog (Julia)! I work with a high school friend of hers. thanks for great ideas and putting a smile on my face...especially after teaching 5 year olds all day!!!! Love your new way to post!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Wishing you chocolates wrapped up in a beautiful velvet box and tied with a satin ribbon. HaPPy Valintine's week ~ I'm still making Valentines ~ who says it has to be over?
Blessings,
Katie