Monday, February 23, 2009

All About Me!

Here are the rules:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into FD's Mosaic Maker.
The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name.

Here are the photo credits for my mosaic .. which also helps you know my answers. And...I really was named after Linda Darnell (actress) and that IS a picture of my high school. Number 12 was hard for me.... so I looked for pretty. ha And...Number 11...doesn't fit for a couple more months.

9 comments:

Anna said...

ohhhhhhh COOL!! I'm completely uneducated on mosaic maker...now I can try my hand at it!! great answers and pics!! xoxo anna

Sue said...

Wow that nest picture is pretty! Well done for persisting with it - I know from experience it takes ages! Your Linda Darnell picture is so cool :-)

Linda Jo said...

I am having trouble posting comments on other blogs...so it's not just mine. That word "loading..." appears for the verification word. Must be a blogspot issue!

Unknown said...

This is SO fun! I don't have time to play, but I love that you took the time to do it. :)

Julia said...

I'm so impressed with your technical skills. I immediately went over to Flicker and could not get a picture to copy/paste. So I gave up and decided I would cook supper for my family. Something I haven't done in a while. Don't want them spoiled and expecting it!

xoxo, Julia

Christine said...

Linda Jo,
I am not sure my last comment posted, so I will say it again.

Now you are making me go to Flickr, the one place I have avoided because I know I will spend hours in there.

Thank you for my pretty. Come see pics of it over at my place. :)

Jeanie said...

I can't wait to go try this! Thanks!

Malisa said...

I did the mosaic a couple of posts ago and did a nice little link to your blog in my post. I have tried posting a comment here several times but the word verification kept holding me up! See you got rid of it! Yippee!

Malisa

Malisa said...

No, you didn't! Sorry! But it did work this time!

Malisa