Monday, April 20, 2015

What is the meaning of this meeting?



Noticed a bunch of buzzards/vultures sitting on my next door neighbor's roof last week.
An eerie sight!
Couldn't find any adjustment, filter, etc. to really add to this .... need a sky edit I guess. 
Any suggestions?
I used a "spotlight" edit on picmonkey ... see below...



Two of them sat on my roof..... just so ya know...
This was all before a bunch of rain came in... so the sky was a boring flat color...


I sent my neighbor a text with the photo and said 
"look on your roof... they've heard of your imminent demise."!!!!


4 comments:

Jeanie said...

Looks like an Alfred Hitchcock moment to me! Reminded me of when the kids watched "The Birds" with us. They weren't all that old and they said, "Oh, this isn't scary." But pretty soon one of them had his head under the covers!

~*~Patty S said...

Those vultures get around you captured them well Linda.
There have been heated community discussions in other counties here in VA of what to do about them. They really are useful birds but they certainly have an ominous feeling to them. We always kid when we're walking out in nature and they circle overhead wondering if they know something we don't hah.
Everything looks better with a pretty blue sky doesn't it...wish I knew those kinds of editing but I haven't a clue.
oxo

Jill said...

Ha! I assume your neighbor has a sense of humor. :)

Lorrie said...

The spot light looks like an enormous moon behind the vultures - spooky.