Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Texas Antiques Week Fall 2014



I'm really behind in blogging.
I keep thinking I'll stop.....

but, until I do.... here is a little update.

Went to Texas Antiques Week
(lovingly called Roundtop)
a few weeks ago....

I bought this table!!!!!  Love it! It's in my master bedroom! 
I got rid of my dresser!
Had to go back to Round Top the next day in husband's pickup to get it. 
I bought it from Pascal Home out of Atlanta.
They always set up in Blue Hills (if you go to Round Top/Warrenton).
(I always stop there... it's a fave.... that's where the Methodist men bbq...)

The purses below were at Blue Hills, too.....



Now we have moved down the road to Warrenton....... we just have to go there every time....
you never know what you will find........



Need a door?




And then we stopped at Junk Gypsy on our way back to Brenham.........





And...one last stop............ Leftovers in Brenham, Texas...

We hadn't stopped there before.......... such a great shop!!!
I know we'll stop again...... and they are always there... go anytime of the year!

Okay,,,,, that was my Fall Antiques Week!

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Don't stop! Even if you only check in now and then it's always fun to see what you have been up to!

And you've been up to plenty! No wonder it's hard to find time to blog. Frankly, I'd be spending a lot of it ogling my new table, had I made that purchase!

How nice to live close enough that you can buy big things to bring home! No plane!

Lorrie said...

All those old doors are so beautiful. And I love that table. It would look great in place of a dresser. Glad to see you checking in from time to time.

~*~Patty S said...


Oh my those doors are fabulous and so is that piece you bought...
I see you Linda snapping a pic...
Sure would miss you in blogland if you drop out (when I put it that way you don't want to be a "dropout" DO YOU) ;-)!
I look forward to what you share here.
oxo