Friday, May 23, 2014

My Swiss Connection




So last week I was in Switzerland........ mostly Zurich.....

and the main reason I went there was to meet my great online friend, Margaret!!!!

She no longer keeps her blog Alice and Camilla,
but I'm sure you remember her.
And she's in my QB5 group!!!

We exchanged some goodies...........
and this is the journal she made me.......
it's sooooooooo perfect........ and I will use it for my travel journal...





Great pages....... 
some clear pockets with other goodies in them....... 
it's just so, so perfect!





I'll show you what I made her next post!


4 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Oh what a treasure
AND
I could not be more pleased that you and Margaret got to meet in person...
She is such a lovely person and artist...
I hope you and I can meet in real life some day too!
Her Swiss journal looks fabulous!
oxo

~*~Patty S said...

oh and I REALLY miss Mz M in blogland!!!

Lorrie said...

How fabulous that you got to meet your friend in Switzerland!

Jeanie said...

This is just magical, Linda! How fun to meet Margaret in person after all this time. And the journal is just fabulous. I can imagine you talked late into the night and all the next day! Enjoy every second!