Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Exploding Box Begins


 
I've gotten in my art room a few times recently.... and I started an exploding box!
It's an exploding box done the Misty Mawn way!
I have to say this is the best online class I've ever taken....
 
It's her Full Circle class and you should definitely take it.
The videos will be up until June of 2015..... which is what it will take for me to
do them all or even most of them....
 
 



 
I'll show you when I finish......
still have to do the outside covers of the box!!
 

5 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Oh WOWEE your box looks wonderful and must be such fun to see in person Linda!
Misty IS totally amazing and such a generous artist and teacher...
I am really glad you are taking her workshop too...
Happy Spring to ya ♥
oxo

Lorrie said...

Wow, that looks like fun. Love all the glimpses of the papers and things you chose.

Jeanie said...

This looks MOST intriguing! What fun you will be having with this one. I've heard remarkable things about Misty as a teacher -- seeing this project, I can understand why.

Jill said...

That looks like fun! Will need to check out the class. :)

carole brungar said...

Ha, I had no idea what an exploding box was, had to come have a look! I was think Jack n a box! Way off track. Very nice too