Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Deer Me!

 
Last night I'm driving across the little bridge to enter my subdivision
and little Miss Deer is taking her sweet time strolling
across in front of me.
 
So I took a picture with my phone.
(note the nice temperature here in Texas!)
 
When she got across, I rolled down my window
and spoke to her about the safety issues she
was ignoring.... I often roll my window down
and speak to them...
they think I'm nuts!
 
 
 
Then when I started to upload these shots,
I noticed I've taken some before....
see below...
 


 
 Apparently this is the gang that comes home from work after 5 p.m.....
 
and if I've blogged about this before.....
 
I'm guessing I can't remember and
 
the deer are such a part of my daily life I
 
figure you want to see them, too!




5 comments:

Julia said...

I love that you have these deer in your life...and that you talk to them...and that you're still a city girl. Julia

~*~Patty S said...

Those pretty deer obviously need continued talking to walking down the middle of the road :)

Glad you're enjoying some nice weather too!
oxo

Lorrie said...

Such pretty and graceful deer. They don't pay attention to safety, do they?

Jill said...

I often wonder if I've blogged about something before and decide that if I can't remember probably no one else will either! Deer are always a good post.

Jeanie said...

What a lovely day and lovely sight! I do love deer, although according to my cousin who has them frequently in his Cleveland neighborhood, they are less lovely than they seem when you have a garden! These are just delightful, though!