Monday, November 5, 2012

A Few More Quilt Festival Pics

Do you see what those are?

  and this is a different quilt (below) by the same artist....
and it photographed like it was different colors...
but in person the one below looked to be one color...

My shot of the description of the top quilt cut off the edge....
but it's twist ties!
The poppy quilt above.......  description didn't explain the background...
I'm guessing the artist wrote in white on the background, 
it wasn't stitched.
I'd like to think it was cheater cloth.... but we all now it wasn't!!!
And, yes, this one looked like a photograph...
I don't think there were as many art quilts as in the past...
I like art quilts....

and

for your shopping pleasure...
Some of my favorite vendors....
Pink Eyed Sissies

I failed to mention last post that
this was the 26th year in a row for
BFF Virginia and I to attend together!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Stunning work, what amazing talent there is out there. The first one and the flower are my fav, love the background in the latter. Mx

~*~Patty S said...

Golly, I thought they looked like twist ties and then thought nah!

Amazing creativity
AND
the time it takes

off to check out your links

thanks again for posting these pix!
oxo