Friday, October 1, 2010

Last Warrenton Post of the Year from Me!

Warrenton Links....
in case you need to see more...
I've enjoyed visiting some of my favorite blogs and seeing what pictures they took last week in Warrenton at Texas Antique Week.... thought you might want to see too...

Jodie's Everything Vintage A Silver Bella girl!

Julia's Miz Juney Talks My local Silver Bella Buddy. Beth Leintz' Gathering Dust

Lisa's Tarnished and Tattered

Suzanne's Pink Roses Another Silver Bella friend.

and since it's STILL going on...
I'm sure there will be more up next week.
But I'm going to try to .... move on....
The picture below is from a previous trip to Junk Gypsy Prom...
but I (on left) still look the same.
(well, I do!!!)

8 comments:

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

Love the photo! A Junk Gypsy with Diva tendencies {the sparkly brooch was my clue}...sounds like a wickedly delicious personality disorder if you ask me...

I've been following the Warrenton/Round Top etal posts of most of these same bloggers. No such thing as too many photos from this great event!

Dogwood said...

love the photo of you and your friend. thanks for all the great sites to check out. i will get to them all this afternoon. looks like it has been lots of fun.

have a great weekend...

Suz said...

Clearly you Texans are having a lot more fun than the rest of us ;-)

Are you going to Silver Bella this year?

Suz

Jeanie said...

Between you, Beth L, and Karla's Cottage I am so drooling with envy! Love that great photo!

Christine said...

You are adorable in that pink cowboy hat!

xoxo
Christine

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of you and your friend.

margaret said...

Fab set of distractions I mean links you've posted there!
I remember your pic from last year, it's the hat, I just love that hat!

Connie said...

Lovely to find your blog from your comment a while ago on my old blog which has gone 'dormant' on me.
I hope to follow you and some of your many links you.
I love the photo! Connie.