Friday, October 17, 2008

B Day

B day for a Bellaween peek. I love these little girls. This is not a great photo...but I will try to take a better one later. I did the Bellaween E-Zine with Teresa McFayden. Lots of good stuff there. You can still order it! And.......I finished washing all those bottles I bought at Clutter in Warrenton a couple of weeks ago. I have two shelves full!!!!!!! I can't just keep these there - what am I going to do with all of them?
Also while in Warrenton we went to Theresa's booth Garden Antiques Vintage....and she put a photo of Melinda and I on her blog...so scroll down til you find us. It's actually a decent shot of both of us - although I look like I have a stiff neck - I'm sure it was my rotator cuff injury resisting the junk I was hauling. It's hard to be me.

7 comments:

Cindy Ericsson said...

Line them up on your dining table or mantle with one fall bloom or leaf or twig in each.

Kara Ward said...

I love it...I want all those bottles. You can make so magic from them I am sure. Kara

Lorrie said...

I love decorating bottles - I don't have any old ones like yours, but the new ones I save from the kitchen look just as pretty once they are floofied up.

It's a sign of my craft obsession when I choose oil, vinegar or other seasonings by the shape of the bottle they come in!

Lorrie

Christine said...

Linda,
Bling those babies up! Add some ribbons, some vintage rhinestones, some charms and maybe a decal or two and, voila! Instant accessories or Christmas prezzies.

I've missed you. I promise to be around more. Things are starting to settle down and I actually had an entire day I could devote to me. Yay!

We are finally dry but still under construction but I see a light at the end of the tunnel. I hope it's not a train!

Hugs!
Christine

Anonymous said...

Ahhh..I love bottles too! We have several things in common now! ; )

Unknown said...

I have some similiar bottles, but not as many as you do (you lucky dog!). Mine live on the back porch in their original, grungy condition. You've inspired me to clean one up and try something with it!

DALowe Artist said...

I LOVE these bottles!!!
If you get tired of them, I'll take them off your hands LOL!

Deborah