Monday, August 18, 2008

Therapy and Wax

I added a word! LaRinda suggested that .... where is my head? I shoulda known that. And I also put some green ink back there in the form of a leaf. I think I'm happier with it now. You can see it a couple of posts down without the word on it. I can't help that I'm still in love with the Pink Squared Doll. Did you go buy Art Doll Quarterly? Well, did you AT LEAST go stand in the bookstore and read the article? Monica talks about it again here...with reference to me and my mother's crocheted flower.
So now I'm in my second week of physical therapy. I hope this works. I can hardly put my right hand on my hip. You know I need to be able to do that. I can't pull the seatbelt down with that hand or turn off my alarm clock or undo my bra.

2 comments:

Shannon (Faith and Chocolate) said...

Ooooo! I love this piece! I saw ya'll were talking about it on the yahoo group... I haven't been able to keep up with the group... maybe when school starts? (he- who am I kidding? lol) I will definitely try.
I do love this because my oldest daughter's name is Grace (Bailey Grace) but we call her Grace or Gracie).

Hugs!
Shannon

Jeanie said...

I love this -- my aunt was Grace and I find it such a "graceful" name.

The trouble with reading a blog backwards is I'm not sure what your PT is for. Sounds like the arm or wrist? Oh, my -- I hope so very much you heal quickly. One hand off is harder for artists than some.