Monday, October 1, 2007

Shopping in Bryan, Texas

This weekend was my hubby's reunion at Texas A&M and I had a few hours to do whatever I wanted while he played golf with some of his "old buddies". There are some great shops in the area and I took some photos in my favorite one. I am going to write scripture on a pumpkin this year. Don't you love that! You could write poetry or ANYTHING! I will take a photo of the wonderful little things I bought and upload next time.
This shop is full of different areas of all kinds of stuff that "we gals" love. There is also a restaurant in here and I had some tortilla soup before I started shopping, that was incredible. I love my recipe for the same, but I think I'm going to try and revamp it to match their's. I love anything with birds on it...you'll see after I take pictures of my purchases....and this shop has it's share! I have these flowers! Pier One carries them. I loved how they put the tissue paper in the vase!!! I don't think I've seen that before.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Linda, I posted here yesterday (or the day before) and it didn't take. Your post inspired me to write about my weekend (for better or worse! lol) Wish I could have been shopping with you. Looks like it was FUN!