Oh my goodness! Arlene over at Altered State of Mind tagged me! I've never been tagged. This is a hard one, too. I am to list 6 weird or interesting things about myself. I might have a hard time coming up with six things but I'll try. Then after I list 6 things about myself I have to find another six people to tag. 1) The above quilt is one I made for Jerry ver Dorn to put on The Guiding Light. He played the part of Ross Marler for YEARS. So this quilt was on the show at least twice. I do not know where it is now. But at the time our "Blossie" group went wild on the internet...this was in the 90's when the Marler twins were born.
2) I could eat Tex-Mex every day!
3) I have to sit on the aisle in movies, at church, in a class...but not on a plane.
4) My art room is very messy....isn't that interesting?
5) I'm addicted to paper art, but love to embroider and have several quilts that I need to finish, but all I want to do is glue paper together
6) Oh...here's a goodie....I appeared on stage in Galveston in a musical production when the USS Texas was commissioned in September of 2006....that was weird! But fun!